On a side note, we've started the process of trying to determine the cause of all my joint pain again. I'm determined not to give up out of frustration from not finding anything again. With Chloe being such an active toddler I want to be more active with her and not so tired all the time. So far the bloodwork has come back normal, and the same for most of the x-rays. There was one tiny thing wrong with one of my shoulders that I'm going to try some physical therapy for, but it doesn't explain the pain in my hips, knees, back, and shoulders and how it comes and goes in cycles. I'm ready to move past this, I've been just "dealing" with it for 6 years and want to start treating it.
Sunday, October 12, 2014
I HATE Running But....
It works. This summer I was really motivated to get down to at least my pre-pregnancy weight. Prior to the start of this summer I was working out and watching what I was eating, but I was just not seeing any changes. It was getting really frustrating for me (Brian can attest to that). So with Brian not in any classes I took advantage of the "more" time and started running 5-6 days a week. In addition I was making sure I was walking at least 10,000 steps a day, and of course eating well. With the addition of running I finally started seeing the number on the scale drop. YAY! I hate running, my asthma kicks in and I just want to stop, but I have been pushing through it. I have met and exceeded any of my personal records for running the mile that I ever ran in Junior High. The other day I did 2 miles in twenty minutes. Not the fastest by any means, but I was moving and that's what counts. I've lost about 15 pounds this summer, so I reached my goal! I am fitting in my favorite pre-pregnancy jeans, Yippee! Lol. I still have some more progress to get where I want to be, but I am feeling much better and confident about myself. Here's a picture that we took the other day that I love the way we look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment