Halloween was super fun this year. Chloe has grown up so much since last Halloween. Because of her love of Tinkerbell I decided early on, like in August, that I would make a Tinkerbell costume for Chloe. Figuring out a costume for Brian and I was a little trickier. I was going to be Wendy, and Brian as Peter Pan, but I really couldn't find a good Wendy dress and knew I wouldn't have time to sew both mine and Chloe's costume with Brian starting school again soon. So finally I had the idea that I would be Peter Pan, and Brian would be Peter Pan's shadow. It was really funny going around in our costumes to hear people's reactions to Brian. Many adults didn't get it, and kids got it pretty quickly.
We went to a few Halloween events this year. First we went to our wards trunk or treat. Then the following Saturday we went to my parent's ward trunk or treat. And then on actual Halloween we went to the trick or treating event they held in Claremont Village. Once we got home we went door to door in our apartment complex. It was really fun and I was impressed with how polite Chloe was. She never got around to saying "Trick or Treat!" but when she was handed the candy she would always say "Thank you!" And thanks to all the candy she learned a new favorite word....."Candy!"
Here are some pictures from our Halloween festivities:
 |
| By the time Halloween actually rolled around Chloe was obsessed with Finding Nemo, so we ended up making a Nemo pumpkin instead of Tinkerbell. |
 |
| Chloe loved visiting the local pumpkin patch. |
 |
| Happy Halloween! |
No comments:
Post a Comment